GMI’s Cloud Marketplace
While cloud solutions are very powerful, like most technologies they are best deployed where they bring the most value. How do you make the ROI work for public and private cloud solutions?
As experts in the core IT infrastructure, GMI understands the value and drawbacks of cloud deployments. We offer the best in public and private cloud solutions to support the broad needs of our clients.
Use GMI as your bridge to the future.
There are many benefits to cloud deployments, including converting capital to operating expense, access to the newest solutions and technology, automatic upgrades, simplified maintenance and operation, expert support, cost savings and added business recovery options.
GMI’s cloud product portfolio includes:
- Public Cloud – offering a selection of industry leaders and local Northwest providers, GMI’s public cloud solutions supports many standard business applications, high growth, startup technologies, development activity and backup.
- Private Cloud – support enterprise solutions requiring higher levels of multi-user access, security or performance found in shared infrastructure solutions. Gain the benefits of cloud without needing to reinvent how your business operates.
- Managed Services – combining the benefits of datacenter protection, current technology and hands-on assistance. Managed services offer the reliability of a cloud-based solution paired with expert support.
Cloud Service Platforms
Along with cloud infrastructure, GMI brings innovative management systems designed to manage complex, diverse and hybrid environments. This brings peace of mind knowing you can:
- Be informed in real time of system performance and issues;
- Improve user productivity;
- Hold cloud-providers accountable to SLAs; and,
- Protect your investment.
GMI understands that sending your applications to the “cloud” can feel like things are out of your control. We focus on solutions that work and provide you with the information and control you need to manage remote applications. Please give us a call at 425-644-2233 to start the conversation.